Are you feeling overwhelmed by the idea of making homemade baby food? Do you find yourself asking, “Where do I even begin?” The process of making homemade baby food may seem tricky at first. However, with the right tools and techniques, it’s actually pretty simple and will likely become your new favorite pastime. Indeed, learning how to make your own baby food from scratch is an excellent way to offer your child healthy ingredients without additives or preservatives. It also saves money in the long run! In this article, we are happy to introduce you to BEABA Babycook – a convenient cooking device that makes preparing fresh baby food very easy and fast. This article will help you understand why keeping homemade baby food on hand is so beneficial for both you and your child.
What Is The BEABA Babycook?
The BEABA Babycook is an ingenious device that makes it super easy to make homemade baby food at home. With this convenient baby food maker, you can create batches of pureed fruits and veggies to be stored in the fridge or freezer for your little one to eat later. The Babycook works with most fruits and vegetables and can even be used to prepare hard-to-digest foods like brown rice, quinoa, and oats. The Babycook is a great investment for new parents as it can be used to make food for your baby for 6-12 months. It can also be used to make food for your toddler. The Babycook is easy to use and clean and it’s basically like having a food processor for baby food.
Why Should You Make Your Own Baby Food?
– Nutrition – The best way to know exactly what is in your baby’s food is to make it yourself. In commercial baby food, many times a lot of the nutrition is lost in the processing, packaging and storing of the food. In homemade baby food, you have full control of the ingredients and therefore can ensure that your baby is getting the best nutrition possible. You can also make sure that your baby has a balanced diet as you are in control of the ingredients used. – Safety – Commercial baby food has been under scrutiny in recent years as many parents have become concerned about the additives used in the processing of this food. You don’t need to worry about any of that with homemade baby food. Make sure to store your baby’s food in clean and sanitized containers to avoid any potential contamination. – Tastiness – Commercial baby food is often bland and tasteless and smells like concentrated carrots or something similar. You can make homemade baby food with a variety of different flavors. Experiment with herbs and spices to add different tastes and smells to the food. You can also add purees from other foods such as avocado, pumpkin and sweet potato to make the baby food more interesting.
How Can Making Your Own Baby Food Help?
– Convenience – Making your own baby food is much more convenient than many people realize. It is much cheaper to make your own food and you can make large batches to freeze and use later on. With homemade baby food, you can avoid the preservatives, added sugar and unbalanced nutrition found in most commercial baby food. You also have the added convenience of being able to make food at any time and in any quantity – day or night, whenever you have time and ingredients on hand! – Health – For your baby, homemade food is fresh and full of nutrients. Commercial food is often made with processed and unhealthier ingredients, such as added sugar and salt, and needs to be heavily fortified with vitamins and minerals to be healthy for babies. With homemade, you can add nutrients and vitamins that your baby needs, and avoid ones that he/she doesn’t need.
Features Of The BEABA Babycook
– Cleaner and healthier ingredients. You can rest assured that your baby is getting the best of the best when you make your own food.
– More variety. You can mix up your baby’s diet by adding new ingredients and flavours.
– More flexibility. You can make your baby food whenever you want and however much you want.
– Less waste. You can make your own food in bulk and freeze it to use later on.
Pros & cons:
- Baby cook is very compact so it is easy to store it does not take a lot of space.
- Easy to clean.
- Make fresh baby food in15 minutes or less!
- Quickly reheat or defrost precooked foods.
- BPA -free Polypropylene and the cooking basket from transparent polypropylene (PP)
- Gift able
- It can only steam small amounts
Tips For Making Homemade Baby Food With A Baby Cook
– Choose fresh ingredients whenever possible and organic whenever possible. – Roast vegetables and mix them with sweet potato or rice to make them easier for your baby to digest. – Parboiling vegetables like carrots and beets before blending them will help retain the nutrients in them. – Cook foods like brown rice and quinoa for extra nutrition and fibre. – Choose food that is easy for your baby to suck, chew and swallow. – Try not to puree food too much. Babies need to chew, and chewing will help them develop good oral skills.
Homemade baby food is a great way to offer your child cleaner and healthier ingredients than those found in commercial baby food. Making your own baby food is easy and can be done with simple and inexpensive ingredients. With the BEABA Babycook, you can create batches of pureed fruits and veggies in minutes. This equipment makes it super easy to make homemade baby food at home.